View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 01:10 PM   #27
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
It was a suicidal squirrel!

I tried to get one over on you! Poor Bud, yes I named the squirrel who steals the bird food, committed suicide on our power line Monday. He blew a breaker in the process and knocked out our power and the neighbors. Then had to suffer a horrible after life...getting fought over by the Kuvasz and Siberian Husky. I'm not sure of his current fate but there are no longer any signs of his existence.

Now I am willing to try the mole removal dog if she'd like to stay a day or two in the woods!!! That would probably be most entertaining to watch! In the meantime though I am going to try and set the traps this evening and see if we can capture more fun for Rosie.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote