View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 07:13 PM   #28
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
[quote=Texasbelle]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba

Amen Sheba! You need to see him if you can. He puts on quite the show and is so fun to watch. He runs around the audience and sings. The only downside is we were scared when our daughter called from Baton Rouge to tell us that he told us she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, had the prettiest eyes, etc. She was walking out of the concert hall as she was telling me this and we didn't hear from her for a while. Dad was scared to death she was on Buble's bus headed to somewhere!!! Now Dad knows that Buble is just a flirt and has extremely great taste in lovely girls.

Now back on topic...I see where Ms. Lohan has checked back into rehab. I wonder how long this will last.
That would be a scary experience!! How old is your daughter?

As far as Ms. Lohan, launching into adulthood hit pretty hard. She's a Disney star like B. Spears - Hope that rehab does work and she doesn't follow any further in Britney's footsteps!!