View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:19 PM   #8
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
#2 (by a small margin) is Obama, so what do they know?
I'll take this one. Ok, the stat LateNight posted namin Ron Paul the darlin of the military should be of concern to those of you who are still on the fence about Dr. Paul because of his plan to pull our forces from Iraq. Well, if he has the support of the majority of our troops, the actual people doin the fightin, shouldnt that be good enough for you? So then, what possible objection could any of you have to electin Paul for president? Just what is it precisely that you take issue with in regards to the good doctor's campaign platform?

Joe, since you've already admitted that Paul would make the best president on the other thread and dodged my question as to whether that admission means Paul can count on your vote, I'll ask ya again. What say ya?

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-06-2007 at 06:33 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote