View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #82
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
Whats this "ditto-head" stuff ? You think I get my info from rush?? Go get yourself a book(and read it)! As soon as facts(heat) were presented, you were gone. And what makes you think I'm a neocon? Brainwashed? Keep talkin Al, it just keeps getting better....

Aw now, dont deny it, Vix. Ya probably call in to Rush's show everyday to tell him how great he is...suckin up to him so he'll give ya "mega-dittos"! If you're really loyal, he might let ya clean the earwax off his cochlear implants...and keep it! Not that theres anythin wrong with that...its ok that Rush is your hero. Tell ya somethin bout your boy Rush ya may not know though, Vix...he was born with a tail! Thats right, your fearless leader had his tail surgically removed soon as he discovered that "chicks dont dig it"! Yeah, I know...you're crestfallen. Sorry bout that, buddy.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 10-08-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote