View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 08:11 PM   #52
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Jones is not mayor so his competience is none of my business since I don't pay his salary with my taxes. Glover now has his turn in the limelight. Glover is where the focus will be for years to come. It is probably too early ask what has he done so far, but I would like to know what his plan for Shreveport is? I like a politician who says "I'm going to do this, this and this" and then actually does it! Even if it is "I'm going to raise taxes, cut services, and build a hotel", as long as he or she does it, then at least they are honest and effective. I truly hope Glover is effective at making Shreveport a better place to live which is what it takes to attract new business and new and better jobs. (which makes it an even better place to live, and so on) Building a city is like building a snowball that is in competition with other snowballs.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote