View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
My point was the crys from the DNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Bill Maher makes comments like this because it is a part of his job as an entertainer of a liberal talk show. If he didn't make comments like this, he would not be in the news or have a job. Same goes for conservative entertainers. They say what they say because that is their job and they are paid well to do it. Perhaps that is the appeal of bloggers who do not have a job, agenda, or office bills to pay. However I must say that being "genuine" or "not for profit" does not necessarily make someone right.
There are no crys for the Dems to come out and condem Bill Maher ?? I missed something here when you said:

Perhaps that is the appeal of bloggers who do not have a job, agenda, or office bills to pay.

Who does not have bills to pay ? or a agenda ? now the job part I can see because of all the dead beats on the public dole
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote