View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 08:50 PM   #18
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Are you initiating those votes in congress? I don't believe so. Your vote does not mean anything unless you send it to the two major political parties with the same agenda behind them: making money.
1.)That's why it's called a Republic, kid. Get used to it.
2.) I'm a conservative, not interested in initiating or even supporting a change to the constitution.
3.) I have been proud to cast my vote for one of the 2 major political parties since I was old enough to vote. Feel free to waste your vote on any third party candidate of your choice as often as you see fit.
Quote:
If I end up in jail, then that's under circumstance alone, as criminals like myself get away with things every day, and it's purely by chance that anyone is ever caught and reprimanded for their actions. By the by, I've been caught before by police with drugs and been let off.
Honesty, another difference between children/criminals and adults. Pretty soon you won't have that excuse so you better make sure that buzz is worth a permanent record.
Quote:
No drug dealer ever came to me wanting to sell drugs, I researched them for myself and administered them myself without any other help from people near me. You, like everyone else here, don't know my situation or my past and can't speak for anyone except yourself, to which you've done nothing so far; all you can do is reply to people by telling them they're wrong.
Actually everyone here has been 17 and I'm sure more than are willing to admit have experimented with drugs. I don't have to know your past to know your situation and where it will lead you, kid. I can give you a list of friends I buried to prove it.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote