View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 09:17 PM   #20
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
1.)That's why it's called a Republic, kid. Get used to it.
2.) I'm a conservative, not interested in initiating or even supporting a change to the constitution.
3.) I have been proud to cast my vote for one of the 2 major political parties since I was old enough to vote. Feel free to waste your vote on any third party candidate of your choice as often as you see fit.

Honesty, another difference between children/criminals and adults. Pretty soon you won't have that excuse so you better make sure that buzz is worth a permanent record.

Actually everyone here has been 17 and I'm sure more than are willing to admit have experimented with drugs. I don't have to know your past to know your situation and where it will lead you, kid. I can give you a list of friends I buried to prove it.

Hooray for BS!