Thread: Baby near death
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 09:33 AM   #31
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Hey I'm no scholar, but every egg and every sperm cell is destined to die unless they are united. Then something special happens. Dying eggs and dying sperm is just part of the cycle of life.
So you do agree that a sperm is a living thing even though it dies if it does not unite with an egg. So a snipping kills them before they have a chance to unite. If a woman ask me should I have an abortion I would tell her it is her decision not mine to make. I try not to interfere in other peoples lives[ I mean telling them how to live] unless they are child abusers or spouse abusers. I have always told my kids I brought you in this world and it was not to be no one's punching bag. But back to the subject , the woman that killed her baby should have had a abortion. [I would not have told her to have one, but either way she killed her baby.] She does not need children I can only imagine what that poor baby went through in it's few days of life. That child did't ask to to trowed against the wall. She has another child, I wonder what he's had to go through. I believe if you abuse a child you should be fixed where you can never bring anymore children in for you to mistreat. One thing comes to mind in pass threads we have talked about this. Some say you can't force someone to get themselves fixed that it is against their rights. But you can stop them from abortion. If they was fixed to begin with then there would be no abortion.