View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 07:10 AM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Very cool! That blue water sure looks enticing! I'd be very leery of anything under water nibbling my hair though! I'd do better just snorkeling around on top.
You know diving is not for everybody but there is nothing like that blue water and gliding over a coral reef for a while. I like to do night dives but it is hard to get others on the boat to wait because you max out at three dives a day and if you do a night dive it messes with your dive tables. My first night dive scared the crap out of me and then I loved it after that. All you have to do is remember to breath in the air
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote