View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 07:48 AM   #33
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Of course, you'll deny the accusation

I have told you to believe what you want but your accusations are just that and nothing more. I am not the judge and you sir should be glad of that on one hand and on the other well the great leveler comes to us all even someone as wise as you are. You came on this board and went right after my threads and I see you have posted on other forums and been ask to leave. I will say thanks for your help at keeping this thread alive for there are many that read and do not write and they too can make up their own mind as to what they believe. I am very content knowing that the dregs of society will be purged for the eternity.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote