View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Rhertz, my husband says I might can take your wife on the shoe number!
I dunno. She's been "collecting" for quite some time. Maybe I can sneek into her closet when she isn't looking and snap a picture! Otherwise if she caught me, it might look suspicious like I was up to something!

Quote:
Personally I don't understand what your issue is with having that pair of shoes. Some of them are just works of art!
Well this pair was for a very fancy ball and cost a lot. Manolo Blahnik. You understand... Plus I had to buy another pair that she could actually walk in. I would rather invest those C notes into a painting or sculpture or other art form. But hey, maybe you are right. Who am I? Mr Art Dealer? (NOT) She should have her way every now and then, just like I do.

Quote:
Does she ever buy the pair of shoes and then have to find the outfit to go with it?
Duh! Isn't that how it works? But I'm a guy. What do I know. I'm happy as long as I don't have to sit for hours in the lady's shoe department at Macy's or Nordtroms. I should probably be quiet now. She might want to read this post and see what I am laughing at.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote