View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:20 AM   #14
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I had not planned on watching this debate but my teenaged daughter came in the room while I was flipping channels and we paused here and began watching. I wanted to hear her unprompted comments. She asked me why Democrats were so closed minded, she stated that the White House was not ready for a woman or a Pres.Obama.
We both felt,however, Barack Obama was the most articulate and prepared. Others especially Hillary skirted around the questions. She even had to bring up yet AGAIN how the Dems should have won in 2000! The Republican YouTube debate is on in mid Sept. I'll be tuning in!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote