View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 06:53 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Indeed, I've only been alive for 17 years, I'm not lolsopro at this game of life like all of you guys are, if you'd like to put it that way. You have to think of me as somebody else's child, and the way some of you people treat me is hilarious. There's hardly any compassion among those who claim to be consumed by a compassionate god..
Santaboy you do make some rather long post and I skip over many of them because your ramble but hey that is your right and sometimes I get on a roll. I think for your sake if you want others to reply you might want to abridge some of your post. Now as far as compassion among Christians ? Christians are not door mats and yes we can be nice and loving but when you insult or attack you will be met with the same zeal as defenders of the faith
Talking in babble or circles is a very old method of operation.