View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 07:44 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The problem with having to much money

Isaac (opinion) ! We work hard all week and only have a small amount of time for ourselves. Then one day the big winner hits and we are rich. We have everything we want we think. Then all this extra time to do as we please and that includes much time to think about bigger things in life such as health and love and death. I have seen very nice people with to much time and to much money become very unhappy people. Not enough money not good what is enough is different for everybody. What I am saying that some where in the middle and working each day and feeling like hey I did this today and I am better off for it. I may be tired but this I have done. So while we all are waiting on easy street and some may be there just beware of the mind game it can play on you. Be careful what you wish for you just might get it
Words from Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote