View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 10:02 PM   #6
Buck The Big Man

Rep Power: 0 Buck The Big Man will become famous soon enough Buck The Big Man will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Buck The Big Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Please tell me a little about it. Any big parts? Did you get paid for it? Are you a "movie star"? (Samuel Jackson is pretty big) LOL If not, did you get to meet anyone famous?
Chuckles,
Well, in order, No, I mostly was an extra, except for one scene at a funeral where I was staring daggers at the lead actor as he delivered a eulogy, the camera kept panning between him talking, and me glowering. Yes, I did get paid. It wasn't a huge sum of money by any stretch, but more than I was making at my day job at the time. No, I'm not a movie star, but I am a reasonably well known Western Entertainer, and radio show host. (take a peek at my website for more info.) And lastly, no. This was a TV show that was just getting started and as such, none of the cast are famous yet. I still had a lot of fun doing it, and hope to do more of this type of thing in the future. It's not as much fun as headlining a show in front of a Thousand or more Cowboy Music fans, but it's still a very enjoyable way to make money, and new friends at the same time.

"Keep a smile on your face,
and a song in your heart!"

Buck "The Big Man"

http://Buckthebigman.com
Buck The Big Man is offline   Reply With Quote