View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 03:34 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
Funny... I almost played some music from that movie on the last podcast.. I just couldn't track down which artists from the soundtrack, had that Shreveport connection.. it seems some of the music from the movie had some kind of Shreveport connection.

There is a Cotton Valley connection. The Cox Family are in the movie and played a few songs. Chris Thomas King did a few and Allison Krauss and Union Station along with Emmy Lou Harris and Gillian Welsh. Would love to hear some on your next podcast. I did see the show when it came to town called Down from the mountain. Cowens did a great job and it is based on Homers Odyssey. Yes quite right
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote