View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 09:09 AM   #78
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Luke was a doctor and a man of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
Oh yes, call me a naturalist if you will. I believe, after seeing what I have, I'll make my choices based on my experiences.
While, when it comes to others I wouldn't take any "chances". Or tell them not to go with conventional tx.
I don't agree that any profession has all the answers. That would be God, and last I checked not even the medical field ( all of them, and all their knowledge put together ) can fill His shoes. So I prefer to keep an open mind in this area.
Ok , that's all I'll say, I'm not trying to upset anyone.
I'm no match for you and I'm not trying to! I concede
I am just saying the two go hand in hand. I can see how someone would be skeptical of doctors. There are many that might not pass the test but with a little home work you can find out who the good ones are and who you can trust to look after you. I welcome your post refugen3 and I hope you will post your thoughts more often.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote