View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 02:20 PM   #14
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Honey and money I think money is what talks and we know what walks. Who is your daddy
Once again dear Isaac you are clueless between them there ears. Women discuss important things food, clothes, kids and what we can do for you men. Men on the other hand, my deer is bigger than yours, I caught more fish than you and the list goes on. Down to what kind of babe you seen in town. So therefore you men talk just to talk, you excerise your gums so you have no trouble eating. Money may talk, and other things might walk, but if you had to pay for what walks guess who would be rich HaHaHa! This reminds me of a song named I'm gonna hire a winno to decorate our home. HeHeHe. Who's your mamma.