View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 01:35 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Yes it does rhertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Isaac, does the bible make any statements regarding the question if we are alone or not? I think I remember a Discovery show years ago that tried to prove the existence of UFO's and it showed artwork in caves as well as quotes from the Bible as I recall.
I believe that would be in Ezekiel ! I think referred to as a whirlwind or in the Greek highly polish bronze.
Ezekiel 1:4
And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
Click image for larger version

Name:	The Wheel.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	209
One more place Acts 1:9-11
And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
I am so glad you ask rhertz I think !
Isaac
Bible bashers get in line you can not be first only next
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote