View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 07:05 AM   #39
skymike

Rep Power: 0 skymike is on a distinguished road skymike is on a distinguished road
WhoDat from Houston!

Hi Ark-La-Tex Saints fans. We're Saints season ticket holders in Houston, Tx. I lived in the Toledo Bend area to the south of you a long time ago, but now live in Houston, where I work as a radio personality & traffic reporter also. Houston is the nation's 4th largest city now, & I'm right in the middle of the action, but truthfully, I'd come back to the area in a minute flat if I found the right job.

I remember being steaming mad because local tv would insist on showing the Cowboys. I thought, "Do these people not know what state they're in?"

My wife and I came to the Preseason Saints/Cowboys game back in August, and had a teriffic time, despite the awful game itself. Shreveport did it up right and turned the game into a huge event, as they should. I hope you get another game this coming fall. Count on us, if you do. The city had
plenty of sightseeing, dining, shopping, and fun. And the Saints fans tail-
gate parties were well worth the drive from Houston. Actually, youre closer
than New Orleans, and we've made the drive to N.O. 7 times this season.

Anyway just wanted to shout some encouragement to you guys in NW La. I
remember thinking I was the only Saints fan up there. Yall stick together and
wear your black & gold everywhere! Visit us at Saintsreport.com. We also
have a huge Saints following here in Houston, where we WhoDAts have OWNED the sportsbars here all season! Be sure to look us up, if you come
to H-town. I'll use any excuse to come back and visit S-port/Bossier.

WHO DAT!!!!
skymike is offline   Reply With Quote