View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 11:48 PM   #37
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCmetroguy
Please vote for SBCmetroguy.

I'm a smooth talker who could make Jerry Jones sound like Stuttering John, I'm blacker than Ed Bradley, sexier than Liz Swaine ever thought of being, more knowledgeable than any of the no-name candidates (hint: Goeders, Ali, et al,) and I can relate to old people better than Vernon Adams. Anyone I'm leaving out? Arlena Acree... anyone? Well, obviously no one cares about her because no one spoke up.

And best of all, my striking good looks make Keith Hightower look like Billy Bob Thornton in Sling Blade.

The time has come, Shreveport. Rise up and vote for the only candidate who cares about you personally... SBCmetroguy.
Wow, I admit that you seem to have more appeal than most of the real candidates! Heck, I'll vote for you! (Since Al doesn't seem interested in the job)

Final question. Are you willing to pluck out your eyebrows and draw them back in with a pencil? If so, then you may very well be the super-candidate for mayor! Good Luck to you!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote