View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 07:17 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The great lie has been long uncovered at my house. Just have one of three in the nest. The three sisters are real happy to sleep in knowing their bounty will not run off. Last year I went hunting Christmas morning then came in and opened our material things and felt that instant gratification for a moment. I just hope it is cold so I can have my fire and banana bread then visit with my daughters and Mrs. Isaac. This is the time when the Tree of Life began to dwell with man. God is a great fur tree. Evergreen is eternal life. The Cedars of Lebanon were used to build Solomons Temple.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote