Thread: Water...
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 11:39 AM   #7
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Come now Isaac, let's not tear the guy down for talking health. I know I don't get enough water in my diet, so this information would be valuable to people like me.
Surely you must understand by now that his inability to argue a subject rather than the person is why he's on my ignore list?

And in actuality, Anime, you may "suffer" from the same problem I did/do. Even now it's hard for me to walk into a store and buy a bottle of water instead of a coke....and even though I've (and probably you too) heard all our lives about the benefits of good hydration, I swear I would/could not have believed it without having lived it. Even now, I wonder if I've got some kind of brain tumor and THAT'S why I feel better rather than merely drinking water.

2-1 liter bottles a day and you've exceeded your "8 glasses a day" by about 4 ounces, but I will testify that even 3/4 of the recommended "dosage", if you will, produces amazing results in the way you will feel and I can only assume that is a direct result of the health benefits.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote