View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 03:43 AM   #99
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
[QUOTE-Isaac-Saxxon]Sorry Anime but Pagans are looked upon with contempt and many times were destroyed by the Israelites.
Yup, the Israelites tried and so did the Roman Catholic Church. The Inquisition even published the Malleus Maleficarum (The Witches Hammer) in an attempt to exterminate Pagans in the 1400s. Fortunately, I'm happy to say, they all failed. We are still here by tens of thousands.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't their numerous versions of the Bible, some mentioning Pagans and some do not?

It's NOT ridiculous to wonder. It's NOT ridiculous to guess. It's NOT ridiculous to believe.

It IS ridiculous to force your beliefs on others as absolute truth. It IS ridiculous to deny others the right to believe for themselves.

If not for any other reason, the Bill of Rights states that we can believe what we want as far as religion and no one has the right to tell us we are wrong.

I have heard this term before. I have never met someone who applies this label to themselves and I, for one, can't imagine how that would work. It's a novel idea, though.[/quote]

There are numerous versions of the Bible and some do not address Pagans those would be translations The Ancient Hebrew addresses them in a big way. You want to be a witch then have a good ride. I choose a different path and it is Christianity and we are all adults and can make our own choices. That is what this life is all about choices. I hope you make goods ones as I hope I make good ones. The facts speak for themselves and no one ever changed their mind because of this board or a post or two.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote