View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 11:47 AM   #5
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
My mom was great at buying us 45s! We would go to the store and pick out stacks of them! I still have a bunch of them. I'm not from here so we had to go to this one little music store in our town. But she was great! Of course she loved listening and dancing along too. Also we had a player piano and we loved going to that store to pick out piano rolls! She still has a player piano to this day and now my kids love to go over and sing along to Blueberry Hill, Hound Dog, Raindrops Keep Fallin on My Head and jamming along to Boogie Woogie...it has been a very cool tradition in our family!

Wasn't there a Stan's at Southfield Center or some type of music store?

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote