View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 07:19 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
In Bossier City it is much different that you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Yep, 10-year old kids fight in school and get suspended for 3 days.

Beat up a drunk bum with no ambition in life and the same kids get arrested, charged with felony aggravated battery, held in prison without bond and might even be tired as adults.

Pathetic is the correct term alright, but I suspect we mean it in completely opposite ways.
You get in a fight and you go down town and the police will deal with it. I have seen it in Bossier Schools and I am sure the rest of Shreveport is the same. It is call battery and they do get charged. They should put these boys in jail for their violent crime and it was much more than a push and shove match in grade school. Pathetic is when someone looks at this as just a kids joke and not a crime.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote