View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 03:34 PM   #10
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Good to see you up so early. I do not know the extent of the charges but they do arrest them and take them down town in high school that I know because it has happened in the school my daughter goes to. They have a cop on campus all the time and he has all he needs to arrest someone. I would not think a fist fight would be a felony but using any kind of weapon would be. Oh and don't worry the rain will be out of here in a while and you can go outside and enjoy the nice day.
Isaac

The only scenario I can even conceive of that happening in is an 18 year or older student. They can be "cuffed and stuffed" without any sort of repercussions. The children in question here are 10 and 17 and the story made no mention of the use of weapons. Now I'll concede that the 17 year old should be begging for the courts mercy, but no way should 10 year old kids be facing felony charges when their crime didn't result in a rape or murder.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote