View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 09:58 PM   #2
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Tsk tsk...your swastika is showing.

I sort of had a hunch where you were going with the above post..but it wasn't until the end that I KNEW for certain. You're obviously another one of these folks that believes all of the world's ills can be laid squarely at the feet of the jews. For the record, I myself am Christian..just wanted to make that clear before I go on. I already know how you, sir, will define "zionism". You'll say that zionism is a jewish supremecy movement..sort of a jewish version of the KKK. But zionism is merely support for Israel as a jewish nation state. Zionism is also the concept that Israel is the ancestral home of the jews. Zionism has many definitions, but none of them espouse the idea of jewish supremecy. I would be willing to bet that you own a copy of "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". "The Protocols" have been proven to be utterly bogus...but then you probably already knew that. But you wouldn't dream of letting an inconvenient little fact like that get in the way..that might completely invalidate your belief system.

Quote:
Thus, in waging their campaign of hate against the arabs, the Jews themselves are really anti-semitic in a big way
Sir, get real. Israel is in the eye of an Arabic/Islamic storm that constantly threatens it's survival. It isn't the jews that are going around chopping off people's heads. Its not the jews that strap bombs to their bodies and murder innocent civilians wholesale. I dont recall the jews declaring their intentions to wipe the arabs/muslims off the face of the earth.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the holocaust...though I've got a pretty good idea what you'd say about that, as well.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-24-2006 at 11:40 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote