View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 08:49 AM   #34
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Please go back and read the thread and maybe you will see and if not try listening to the youtube I posted and if still have a problem understanding then sleep on.

"Up stairs the band was playin' and the singer was singin' somethin' 'bout going home"

If the singer would sing instead of bashing our country and way of government then this thread would not be here.
So apparently, he's warned us, not to have "Blind Faith" in our leaders.. well, **** I'll agree with that.. They are just politicians.. not all knowing, and they sure the heck don't tell us the truth about everything. so sounds like good advice to me. And apparently, he's wanting to get our troops out of harms way in Iraq, in a war that's gonna go on for freakin' ever. Where's the part he "Puts down" the troops ? According you, I'm Anti-American, because I sure the heck don't understand this war, and I'm anxious to get our troops out of that cluster **** that is Iraq.

But that means nothing, you're more content to just throw **** out here, and see if it sticks.

Apparently EVERYONE in this country, who doesn't get this war, and there's plenty of them, are all Anti-American.. wow.. that's just ****ing incredible.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote