View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 11:49 AM   #40
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
so according to your logic.. uh lets. see.. Bob Dylan, or uh.. Tom Petty.. or President Ronald Reagan are ALL UN-AMERICAN ?

Yes I said Ronald Reagan. here was someone who understood.. the problems with freakin' Vietnam.. that it's not a matter of supporting the troops or not.. Ronnie said "It was, after all, however imperfectly pursued, the cause of freedom; and they showed uncommon courage in its service. Perhaps at this late date we can all agree that we've learned one lesson: that young Americans must never again be sent to fight and die unless we are prepared to let them win."

And that right there is my problem with the Iraq war..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Vietnam used the media to piss in our ear and now Iran and Syria are too and you take it hook line and sinker.
again, more of your miss-information.. I've said nothing of what I hear, or think of Vietnam or Iran or Syria.. Iran and Syria are serious threats to this country.. don't mix them up with my thoughts on this prolonged, no direction Iraqi war.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote