View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 08:48 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I agree. This thread will definitely bring some flames up. You all know my stand already. I'm a Pagan and quite proud of it.

Although, your 2nd and 3rd options are rather synonyous, aren't they?
Anime there are people like you that do have another faith. There are people that do not believe there is any kind of creator so I added it to the poll. I respect you view because you have one even if I do not agree. You do not attack others you keep a cool head unlike me at times and others on this board. I hope this might lay some of the fighting to rest by letting everyone get their thoughts off their chest and move on to threads that are fun threads instead of mean spirited thread. Thank you for your post