Thread: Another Poem!
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 01:57 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Name:  elderly_couple_kissing_lg_clr.gif
Views: 47
Size:  56.4 KB
The Secret to a Long Marriage

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. "What a peaceful and loving couple." A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

Name:  two_rings_hearts_md_clr.gif
Views: 40
Size:  7.4 KB

Well, it dates back to our honeymoon," explained the man. We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon on a pack mule.

We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled. My wife quietly said, ‘that's once.’

We proceeded a little further and the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, ‘That's twice.’

Name:  donkey_kicking_bucking_lg_clr.gif
Views: 39
Size:  38.5 KB

We hadn't gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled the third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the mule dead.

I started an angry protest over her treatment of the mule, when she looked at me, and quietly said, ‘That's once.’

Name:  donkey_smile_lg_clr.gif
Views: 40
Size:  40.8 KB

And we lived happily ever after