View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 11:19 PM   #4
geodood
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 geodood has a spectacular aura about geodood has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
I've been trying to decide if this "site" is more democrat or more republican. To be honest I expected it to be all very far 'right', But that's not what I've seen.
I'm sure most of you have figured out that kansast and geodood (me) are developers of this site. I can assure you that this site has no agenda (political or otherwise) other than to help earn a living for a couple of out-of-work Internet guys. Our vision is to support the site though basic advertisors plus free "groups" which are sponsored by local businesses. That is to "build local community".

If by chance this site turns out to lean "left" or "right" then it is solely a reflection of society, "the good, the bad, and the ugly" as it were. In other works, this site is what all of you make it to be. All we can do is to provide the framework and free bandwidth and simply hope that it "catches on" and advertistors choose to support it. If you like what you see, please help spread the word....pass it on.

Last edited by geodood; 10-17-2006 at 11:23 PM.
geodood is offline   Reply With Quote