View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 08:46 AM   #10
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>the voters are going to hand the DNC their butt on a sliver plater. Sean is a very smart man

The first statement is unlikely, the second is just wrong. I probably agree with 90% of what Hannity says, but he is undeniably an idiot. He's a terrible journalist and not much of an entertainer. He is popular because people like hearing what they believe repeated back to them, even if it from a guy that couldn't win an argument with a wet newspaper unless he got to interrupt and yell. Limbaugh's a good bit better, he's definitely slicker. He's been around a lot longer, though, so he knows the business better. He still makes incredibly dumb mistakes, though.

>I forgot to mention that they tied up the floor of the Senate to argue this and 41 Senators signed a letter about Rush, a private citizen. They used OUR TAX DOLLARS for this?!!!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!

It's equally as embarrassing as the anti-MoveOn vote a couple of weeks ago. They seriously don't have anything better to do?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote