View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #148
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Look dude, it's either going to be a fair fight, me in you in a parking lot, or not at all.

You're really stupid if you think I'm going to agree to come to your town, to your gym, to your ring, where you probably train several times a week, AND put myself at an even further disadvantage by wearing weighted gloves.

End of story dude. You're either man enough to fight me on equal terms or not. Time for you to put up or shut up because I'm tired of talking about it, and it's time for me to go anyway.
Anywhere BUT the ring and one or both of us could wind up dead or in jail, and beatin your fat stupid face in aint worth either of those outcomes. FYI, I've only actually boxed once, years ago when I was in the army, and I dont regularly train anywhere, so what could be more fair than that? That would've been fair and equal. No, I dont think ya were interested in any fair fight on equal terms. Anyway, the bottom line is, ya exposed yourself for a psycho when ya threatened to show up at my house. But ya aint JUST crazy, you're stupid too, cuz ya could've just kept the threats to yourself and I'd have been none the wiser. Better to find out now that you're a disturbed freak than findin it out later with ya drivin round my neighborhood. For once I'm glad you're an imbecile. Its like I told ya on the phone, if ya were any smarter you'd be dangerous!

I'm bettin you've been in trouble before for threatenin people, so ya might want to consider gettin yourself some psychiatric help...sooner or later, freaks like you always end up where they belong, either in prison or takin a dirtnap.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 05-07-2007 at 08:07 PM.