View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #35
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Matty I appreciate your detailed responses to my questions. I still am left with a feeling that if it's not the Catholic way it's the wrong way...which to me I find hypocritical. Ex. using words like "the tribunal" decides this and that sounds like they (the Catholic congregation) have more authority than Christ?? But again you are describing the Catholic faith as you stated. We can agree to disagree I suppose. That is what forums are about.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote