View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 08:14 PM   #38
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Santa, I think most of us on this board are significantly older than you and are really trying to give you our "wisdom" on drug use. You did ask for opinions. I don't personally like drugs or use them but I do know what they can do to someone. I have a very close relative who began by overdosing on cough medicines (of all things) at a very young age...like 13. He is now 22 and has been in rehab 5 times and continues to fail at sobriety. He is very intelligent but chooses to keep using so what's he doing now? Moving from carpet salesman, to fruitstand boy, to busting tables, to construction not ever achieving or using any of his knowledge. He too went to LSU but bombed out due to drugs went to Community College bombed out etc. It's a very sad never ending cycle. So you need to be very careful in what drugs you are using because this too can happen to you. You sound intelligent so why continue to do so? Do you feel these drugs are beneficial to you some how?
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote