View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 09:11 AM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Well I don't go stand underneath it and breath it in. Not that dumbed up yet!!! How's the garden growing? Vegetable garden going in this weekend. We have a one garden area off one side of the home with a water feature, that's what we worked on this weekend. We built the beds and planted part of them. It has ligustrums, gardenias, zinnias, impatiens, hydrangeas (my fav's), camellias, one Japanese maple and looking for another, and some other assorted things I cant recall at the moment.

I have a rose garden close to the pool which I'll dandy up this week a little. It's full of old fashioned roses mostly as in the David Austin varieties. Are you familiar? The next challenge will be that we need to completely redo all the beds across the front of the home. Ughhhhh dreading that challenge. These 40 y/o bones might not be up to it!!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote