View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 09:47 AM   #6
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
I have mixed feelings on this. Thing about torture.. all these years, I grew up believing that when you get right down to it.. WE (the U.S.) are the GOOD guys, and we don't do all this crazy **** like they do in OTHER countries. Maybe I just watched too many movies growing up

HOWEVER, on the other hand, if some crazy MO FO has information on a bomb or something etc.. Sure. TORTURE the heck out of them until they give up the info, and I don't care what the 'treatment' is.

Of course the trick is, don't let anyone KNOW you tortured them.. You know like Sipowitz on NYPD Blue.. HE KNEW when someone was guilty, he'd pull the shade down and BEAT the confession out of them. That's how it's supposed to work
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote