Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #144
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Okay Peabrain for the last time I will tell tou. I was joking about the waistline.
Oh, so you're a liar...thanks for clearing that up.

Quote:
But you seem to think because I am a woman I shop all the time. I don't, I have all the clothes I need.
So not only did you lie about your waist size, you lied about NOT knowing your measurements as well.

Quote:
You might find that hard to believe but who cares.
Actually I CARE about people who tell lies for no reason other than to start arguments.

Quote:
As far me needing to shed a few pounds, once again none of your business. As for my intelligence, let's check your's. On the last page you stated you were 6'2", 250lbs. Now you say youare 6'2", 200lbs. Lost 50 pounds overnight.
Lost 50 pounds since Christmas. Try rereading the water topic instead of relying on your SEVERELY inadequate mental skills.....or were you to busy seeing how far you could stick your head up your own ass to actually pay attention?
Quote:
And you talk about my level intelligence. I seriously doubt you have a 32 " waist when you lose weigh so fast.
Of course, it's could be as simple as you being a blithering idiot who obviously got an F in reading comprehension. I MUST be lying, because you do it too, huh? Well guess what? Everyone on Earth isn't a lying piece of **** like you.

Quote:
As for my right to vote as long as they let idiots like you vote then I have no worry.
That doesn't even make sense
Quote:
Now about the ugly husband, what level of intelligence did you arrive at to figure I had one. Well guess what idiot I don't because I choose not to get stuck with idiots like you. You know you sure enough the d***head everyone says you are. I grow tired of wasting my time on you. So little bug crawl back in your hole.

Oh, so what your saying is that your husbands physical appearence DID in fact play a significant role in your selecting him contrary to what you said yesterday about physical appearance not making a difference. Or maybe you're bragging about divorce or having children out of wedlock....I can't wait to see what bull**** you come up with to explain THAT one!!
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote