View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 06:04 PM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Jindal Gets Endorsement; Candidate Accused Of Being Felon

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=7076058

Quote:
Republican gubernatorial candidate Bobby Jindal picked up the endorsement today of the Louisiana Realtors Association trade group.
Jindal, a U.S. congressman from Kenner, is one of four major candidates in the governor's race on the October 20th primary ballot.
One of Louisiana's candidates for governor may be booted from the race because he was convicted of a felony.
East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Doug Moreau is asking a judge to disqualify Vincent Mark Castillo of Saint Rose, who signed up for the race as a "no party" candidate. He is one of 13 people vying for the post in the October 20th primary election.
Well I don't know This Castillo but I thought all Politician were crooks. Besides look at William Jefferson, He was still re-elected after finding money in his freezer. There is also Edwin Edwards, I know some that would vote to re-elect him if he was out of prison and running.
As far as Jindal, I know someone that wrote him a letter for help and he sent them a letter back saying he could not help them. When this person called his office his staff hung up on them. They called the office in south louisiana and told them about the staff hanging up on them they said they would tell him. They still have not heard from him.