View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 06:28 AM   #16
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Actually Sheba it's another TEACHER in the news. This one just happens to be from Texas this time. I believe so far it's what 3 Louisiana teachers this spring vs 1 Texas teacher!
Yes, and once again, I hang my head for my profession, as I did the last three times.

My comment on the Texans came from reading the info on the mom hanging her children - the article reported several other mother/child murders in that same city over the past few years. I wasn't keeping score, just connecting bits of information.

Where is the heart for kids in all of this? Mothers and teachers are entrusted with such a high calling... To use LateNight's termonology, it's hard to "wrap my mind around the idea" that any adult is so self-serving. So hard for me, mom & teacher, to understand...