View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 09:06 PM   #5
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Uh...

Ok. Somebody please explain to me why in the hell the muslims CARE what the Catholic Pope SAID. In the eyes of the muslims, everyone else including the Catholics are infidels. So then, why would they give a rat's ass what the infidels are saying? Why would any importance be placed on ANYTHING the infidels say? Lets turn it around here for the sake of argument..lets say Mullah Achmed or Ayatolla Togarolla or some other outspoken and highly visible Islamic leader comes out and says "Christians, Jews, and Hindis are agents of the devil and offensive to Allah so be a good muslim and kill these folks where ever ya find em!" OHHHHHH, thats right, they've always said that sort of thing. Well, as a Christian, I DEMAND that they apologize, and atone in the form of one U.S. penny for every time theyve made statements along these lines. Now that we've got that out of the way Im gonna start planning my early retirement.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-17-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote