View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 08:47 AM   #99
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
After some research http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...JmZDBiOWQzM2I= I think Ron Paul has some very good points. I do not sway easy. I think if he gets the NRA on his boat he might have a chance. I do think there will come a time to get out of Iraq and I do not totally agree with him on that but all the other stuff is good He is outside of the belt way unlike most of the others. I will be reading more on him and watching for him in the debates. Thank Al for reminding me of him you caused me to do some homework. When I posted Bush,Clinton, Bush...
I was making the point that they are all in league via the Skull and Bones and other common views. I really did not like Bush 1 because he had no backbone. Then I found out Bush 1 was a 11th hour vice president for Reagan and maybe the reason they tried to kill Reagan was that he was out of step with the powers behind the scene. They could not get old Ronnie
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote