View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 04:26 PM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Not everybody works and pays taxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
My guess is someone they were/are exposed to on a daily basis sucked all of their youth away because we all work and pay taxes.
My children did what young adults do and should do grow up leave the nest and go and make their own family. It is called the natural order of things. No job hopping just get thru college and start at a good level in the work force and enjoy being independent. I did not suck anything but they sucked my pocket book but now that trend is changing and I hope they raise children and pay lots of taxes unlike so many youth that job hop and live in the fantasy world of cartoons.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote