View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 11:13 PM   #36
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
You shouldn't. Both Christians and non-Christians commit crimes everyday. That doesn't make it right or wrong. Being Christian does not mean you are without sin, much less without breaking man's laws.
I shouldn't be more suspicious of someone who overlooks crimes of a religious nature because crimes happened everyday? Gee, should I not lock my doors since houses get broken into everyday too?

Quote:
According to man's assault and battery laws true. But according to God's laws not to tempt thy Lord, well perhaps justice was served. We do not know what was in that marine's mind, much less God's mind.
You asked who said it was ok, not what BS excuse they might use for breaking the law.
Quote:
He was challenging it. Testing it. no doubt.
So stating his own beliefs is testing Christians beliefs?

Well, hopefully you can figure out why we have separation of church and state then.
Quote:
But dont' fret, with a decent lawyer he will never have to work another day in his life. how much justice do you want to see served in this case?
I'm of the opinion it's a fictional situation. I'm merely expressing my disgust at those who feel that striking another individual over his or her opinion is an acceptable form of behavior in a civilized society.....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote