View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 09:56 AM   #27
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Texasbelle, who is known for being the best hair stylist in Shreveport? I went to Melanie on Youree Drive. She owns the shop. Can't remember her last name or her shop's name. The haircut was very expensive and I do not mind paying the price she charged if I like the haircut. I did not like it the second time she cut it, so I did not go back. I am very particular about my hair. I have short hair and will need to start coloring it soon. I am starting to get some gray hairs. Don't want gray hair, but I hate the thought of coloring it. I have always liked my natural color.
Dennis Weaver has his own salon...Impressions...he is a good colorist and very affordable!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote