Thread: First cars
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 12:27 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb
I was allowed to drive my moms car, but in October of '88 I bought my first car: 1980 Mazda RX7. I loved this car and kept it 14 years untill a tree fell on it (notice the speakers behind the seat!) I now drive a 1973 VW that I am currently restoring, nothing left but body/paint! And my next car will be the new CAMARO!
That is a classic you have there vixweb. Will you keep it the original color ? My wife had a RX-7 and that thing would haul ass. She took out a mailbox with it and I am glad that is not what she drives now
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote