Thread: Baby near death
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 07:44 AM   #29
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
You guys talk about abortion but how can you ever know what a woman goes through. I am not for it or against it. The only thing I can say is, it is not for me, but I also believe it is not my place to tell the next person what they can do or can not do. It is their body and they have to live with their actions the way we all do. There are many reasons why women get abortions, some are parents that are ashamed of their child, Some are boyfriends that don;t want to step up and do right. Then there is rape victims or teens that are too young to have children mind wise. The only way I would ever consider one is rape. If you guys think you should be able to tell a woman about abortions then we should be able to talk about weinnie snipping [ I heard the ouch]. Do you think your sperm is not a living thing until it reaches an egg? Maybe when a guy has a snipping it should be against the law because you killed future babies. As for as this mother that killed her child, she never deserved a child. She should be sent to prison and made to have a hysterectomy because she deserves never to have any child.
You say your not for or against it but it is not for you
There is NEVER a good time to kill a child Never !
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote